The newest Craig Wolfley Podcast, hosted by the former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster, features former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and Producer Frank Murgia filling in for Chris Hoke. This week – Training Camp & Wolf’s Top 5 Bodyparts that have to function.
THE PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
• Producer Frank Murgia is filling in for Chris Hoke this week.
• Wolf & Tom get swag from a few sources…
• Wolf declares beef jerky as the perfect food.
• Tunch & Wolf are back on ESPN 970AM starting July 29: Monday-Friday 7-9pm during training camp; 10am-Noon afterwards.
• Wolf & Tom talk training camp 1-on-1s, especially backs on backers matching up.
• Frank gives the fan perspective of training camp.
• Things Tom hated about camp – think “Groundhog Day.”
• Wolf’s Top 5 Grumpinations about camp.
• Training camp Two-a-Days and conditioning runs in summer heat.
• Kickers running tackle drills – Wolf remembers Gary Anderson.
• Things Wolf likes about training camp.
• Wolf’s Top 5 Bodyparts that have to function on the Steelers’ offense.
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.